Font License Agreement
This is an End User License Agreement (EULA) between you (the End User) and Scribble Tone. Please read this Agreement carefully. By downloading and/or installing Scribble Tone Font Software, you are agreeing to the terms of this license.
The purchase of 1 Scribble Tone license grants up to 5 users, of a single organization, the right to use a copy of the Font Software. Copies may be made for archival purposes. This software is copyrighted and contains intellectual property information protected by law. You are not allowed to reproduce, sell, transfer, license, give away or otherwise distribute the Font Software in any form.
Multi-users License Agreement
If more than 5 users will be using the Font Software, you are required to purchase a multi-users license using the following table as a reference.
|# Users||# Licenses|
|# Users||# Licenses|
Third Party Use
You may provide the font to a graphic designer, printer or other service bureau that is working on your behalf only if they agree to use the font exclusively for your work, agree to the terms of this license, and retain no copies of the font on completion of the work.
This Scribble Tone Font Software is copyrighted and contains intellectual property information protected by the laws of the United States of America, by the copyright and design laws of other nations, and by international treaties. Any copyright and other rights belong to Scribble Tone. This agreemeent does not give you the copyright to the design of the Font Software, but the rights to use the fonts.
Embedding of Font Software into documents or internet pages is permitted using any technique, including @font-face, under the following conditions:
- You must use the webfonts provided in your package. Linking to the full OpenType font designed for desktop installation is prohibited.
- The webfont may only be installed on website domains that are under the direct control of the licensee. If this is not the case, then it shall be counted as an additional user.
Modification of Font Software
You are allowed to modify the Font Software for personal and business use under the following conditions:
- You may not distribute, reproduce, sell, transfer, license, or give away your adaptations without the written consent of Scribble Tone.
- Each user that has access to the modified Font Software shall still count as one of your permitted number of users.
- You may not make, authorize or commission a third party to make, customized versions of the Font Software for use by your clients without the written consent of Scribble Tone. Alterations to outlines for the use of logos and design elements are not considered to be a modification of Font Software and are permitted.
Scribble Tone has the right to terminate your license immediately if you fail to comply with any term of this Agreement. Upon termination you must destroy the original and any copies of the Font Software and documentation.
Disclaimer and Warranty
Scribble Tone makes no warranties expressed or implied as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise. Without limiting the aforementioned, Scribble Tone shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, including damages from loss of business profits, business interruption, and loss of business information, arising out of the use or inability to use the product. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILIT Y OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED. Some states/countries do not permit the exclusion of implied warranties, and you may have other rights which may vary from state/country. SCRIBBLE TONE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTIT Y FOR ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE FONT SOFTWARE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusions of limitations related to purchases by consumers. To the greatest extent permitted by law, any implied warranties or exclusions not effectively excluded by this License are limited to thirty (30) days. Scribble Tone reserves the right to decline to license Scribble Tone Font Software to any party at Scribble Tone’s sole discretion.